For lovers of active rest we propose hike and bicycle trips by beautiful forest complexes, horse riders can take a ride in Kamionki or Borówiec, tennis players may use private tennis courts of the Tennis Centre in Kórnik. Especially we recommend our new recreational fitness trail so-called „Path of Health”. This fitness trail it is a route which leads by forest complex so-called Zwierzyniec located behind the Kórnickie Lake and this path is connected with recreational equipment. The path has 3800 meters of length and on this route placed 14 stations with notice board where you can find detailed characteristics of exercises. For water sport lovers and anglers great attractions are Kórnickie lakes – rich in different species of fishes, many places to swim and water equipment to rent. Very nice way to spend a free time is also cruise in the „The White Lady” boat on the Kórnickie Lake. For lovers of „four wheel” we propose the „Kórnicka Route”. It is special because it is the first in Poland tourist route for car tourists. This route was created in 1998, thanks to PHARE, a help program of the European Union. „Kórnicka Route” begins in Poznań next it leads by a few communes – inter alia by commune Kórnik – and finally it comes back to the Poznań.
All of this make Kórnik commune a very good place for spending free time and makes it attractive to tourists all the year around.
Tourist trail in Kórnik commune:
• Green route – about 7 km long, runs around Kórnickie Lake – in the time of trip you may to admire all charms of Kórnik and Bnin.
• Red route – about 22 km long, runs from Zaniemyśl through Jeziory Wielkie, Błażejewko, Bnin, Kórnik, Mościenica, Borówiec, Kamionki, to Rogalin. The trail runs mostly across forests and along lakes; adapted also for cycling.
• Yellow route – about 10 km long, runs through Czmoń and Kaleje to Zaniemyśl.
• Black route – about 1.5 km long; starts at Gądki train station, runs through Drapałka forest to Borówiec, where it joins the red trail.
• Bicycle route by Głuszynka Valley to Kórnik (18.7 km) and Rogalin (34.7 km) – starts at Poznań-Starołęka train station, runs through Głuszyna, Daszewice, Kamionki, Czołowo to Kórnik and finally by Radzewo to Rogalin.